First Year Department
The 1st Year Department of Engineering is imparting knowledge through teaching and creating implementation of practical aspects to build a solid foundation as part of the Engineering Education. It is one of the fundamental departments of Arya Institute of Engineering Technology & Management and plays a vital role in teaching basic sciences courses as prescribed by the curriculum of the university in the I year of Engineering programme
The department is backed by very highly educated, talented & dedicated faculty members to fulfill their task. In addition to the primary teaching duties discharged by them; many of them have their publications in National as well as International Journals of repute for attaining perfection in their profession. The humanities and social sciences constitute a whole universe of intellectual domains, spanning the entire range of knowledge pertinent to human relationships, our history and prospects for the future. Indeed, B.Tech students have for long found the experience of taking courses in these departments eye-opening, valuing throughout their lives even with their limited exposure to Socratic forms of dialogue and reasoning. Arya group of college being the best engineering in college in Jaipur, Rajasthan provides the huge research platform to its student for their better growth and development.
- Reputed professional disciplined work culture for quality education.
- Excellent Result, University Merit positions of students.
- Highly Experienced, qualified, competent and devoted faculties and skilled technical, non-technical staff.
- Continuous Assessment of student, teacher-Guardian Scheme and career counseling.
- Motivational and rewards to meritorious students and special attention towards weak students.
- Co-curricular and extra-curricular activities for technical and personal development of students.
- Expert guest lectures, seminar, workshop for right aptitude development of students.
- Special Student Development classes (SDC) to enhance communication skills & soft-skills.
- To provide basic knowledge in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and Necessary foundation in various concepts of Engineering.
- To motivate students to prepare for competitive examinations enabling them to pursue higher studies their by promoting Development activities.
- To impart training to enable the students to envisage the real time problems related to the subjects.
The teaching module comprise of lectures, tutorials and practicals. The methodology adopted in the classroom teaching is based on the application of innovative strategies, comprehensive lectures, regular assignments and interaction between teachers and students.
Our classes are made interactive with the use of power point presentations, videos and demos, wherever possible. Students are encouraged to give seminars on latest developments on some of the topics being taught.
The department has its unique way of evaluating the performance of students. Regular assignments and unit test at the completion of each unit guides the students about RTU curriculum and therefore boost their confidence for the examination.
The department also conducts test series for the students in order to improve their performance in the examination. Extra classes are also conducted if the students are not able to understand certain topics.
STUDENT DEVELOPMENT (SDC) AND CAMPUS RECRUITMENT TRAINING (CRT) CELLS:
A group of ignited minds clustered together to provide regular inputs for the complete development of a student. The main objective of student development cell (SDC) is to identify the potential of each student and to facilitate them in achieving their academic goods through various clues.
It provides an exclusive platform for different dimension of learning networking and socializing outside of the classroom. SDC organizes a variety of events such as workshops, skill development courses, power lecture series, motivational seminars, value added courses and many more to mention.
NO. OF SEATS:
The students of the department have been able to secure campus placements in many reputed companies including:
|B. Tech||Civil Engineering||120 Seats|
|B. Tech||Computer Science & Engineering||150 Seats|
|B. Tech||Electrical Engineering||60 Seats|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering Lab||Electrical Machine Lab - I||Electrical Machine Lab - II|
|Electrical Measurement Lab||Power Electronics Lab||Control System Lab|
|High Voltage Engineering Lab||Power System Lab||Modeling & Simulation Lab|
|PLC Lab||Project & R & D Lab||1.1 KV GSS Lab|
|Electric Drive & Control Lab||Computer Lab||Orell Digital English Software Lab|